Do you need to hire, but afraid you'll make the wrong move?
Are you struggling to figure out how to make more than what you're spending?
Are you lost in where to effectively spend your time?
These are just some of the questions we'll help you get the answers to in the Business Mastery Society. We'll cover basic ideas that when implemented can have huge impacts to your business because they will be part of critical components that are affecting your business right now. Get ready to learn fresh perspective and gain the road maps you need to hit that next level of success.
Each month you'll get:
- A clear understanding of small, but impactful items to work on in your business based on specific components
- How to focus your time, and tweak your efforts to close more deals, get more for what you're spending, and be more resourceful with what you already have
- Get more leads and the right leads for the money you're already spending
- Understand where your time is best spent on social media channels, content, and networking to get the fastest traction
- How to build a long lasting business that doesn't require 24/7 of your time.
The 12 Business Fundamental Areas We Cover Are:
- Mission and Vision
- Products and Services
- Culture and Hiring
- Leadership and Management
- Networking & Relationships
- Bonus Track: Getting Your Business Started
Who is Erin Smith?
Erin Smith is a serial entrepreneur who has built five businesses, all to six-figures, and has sold three. She has taken on several different industries with success including real estate, services, products, and events. She's also an investor and business consultant and strategist.
Her mission is to help business owners understand the fundamentals to every business so they can stop strugging and be more effective with the resources they have instead of constantly feeling like they need to add more.